Expert Drafting, Design, Management, and Consultation
for all your Meeting and Event Needs
As an independent designer, manager, CAD operator, and consultant, I am happy to offer the following services:
- Affordable CAD Services for Meeting and Event Planners and Producers
- Download the white paper, that details these services and has examples of my work.
- If you need floor plans, site plans, engineering drawings, or just accurate proof of concept drawings, I can provide them for an affordable hourly fee.
- Have a big presentation where you need some renderings to show off your concept? Call me, and you'll be the most eye-popping proposal presented.
- Have a need for 3D modeling, rendering and walk throughs? Via Unreal Engine and Twin Motion, we can create stunning 3D models and environments.
- Event Consultation and Project Management
- Put my experience to work for you! Before you sign that hotel contract or make other big decisions, ensure you have someone on your team who understands your project's AV and Production needs. This can be a stand-alone service or combined with technical project management and project design and drafting.
- I can manage all the technical and logistical needs of your meeting, show, or event. From sourcing gear, operators, and labor to scheduling and shipping, let me take the stress and worry out of your production.
- My general and professional liability insurance will cover your project so that you can be confident with me on your team.
- Production and Lighting Design
- With over 35 years of design experience, I will work with your creative team to design all the elements of your meeting, show, or event.
- I will do all floor plans, layouts, renderings, and walkthroughs necessary for the show using the latest Vectorworks Spotlight CAD software with the Renderworks add-on. You don't need to guess how the stage, set, and lighting will come together for your show because you can see it as we work our way through the design process.
- Lighting Consultation for Real World Applications
- Lighting has always been a passion of mine, and no less so now. As a lighting designer or consultant, You don't have to be in "show business" to benefit from my knowledge and experience. I am always happy and grateful to consult on projects outside the live events world. If you want to put a small lighting system in your church, expand your club, talk about the exterior lighting of a building, or how best to light your personal art collection, I'm always happy to help.
Please browse the site and learn more about Martin Designs and the person behind the company. If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to email me at Doyle@MartinDesigns.net or take advantage of my contact form. I will always be pleased to help you with your business or live events needs.